Pages

Monday 11 December 2017

AIM

Mr Patterson brought Raenan to talk about his experiences in life.  He talked about many stuff but the one thing that really inspired me was when he said "Set a goal for yourself and aim for it " He achieved his goal and that is my goal as well. To become head boy of SHC. This year Lemeki the current head boy of SHC has created history the first ever Tongan head boy for SHC.

My long term goal is to become head boy but for now my goal is to improve in learning and try my best in everything I do and always aim high. Set yourself a goal and you to could achieve it, just try your best and always take advantage of the opportunities that come your way. AIM(A Aspiration, I Inspiration, M Motivation) These are the three words that could change your life and make you think even more.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.